Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7 and 1/2 Lifelong Learning Habits

The information about the 7 1/2 habits was very interesting and made me think about myself and how I learn. I think the easiest habit for me is #2 - 'Accept responsibility for your own learning - invest in your future.' I am constantly looking for new things to learn and take classes whenever I can. I think the hardest habit for me is #3 - 'View problems as challenges.' I tend to think of problems as problems and not as a learning opportunity at the time.

I am excited for this Library 2.0 project and hope to learn ways to use this technology as a means to 'keep up' with our students and patrons.

Thanks to the State Library for providing this wonderful opportunity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...