Monday, July 13, 2009

Twitter

I knew what Twitter was before this lesson and feel I have a good handle on what it is and how it works.

Personally, I have no desire to share that much information about myself nor to learn that much about other individuals. To me is seems like a big 'sink hole' that doesn't seem to have a point and it seems rather egotistical that someone would think that others would be that interested in their thoughts and actions. I have a Facebook account and I feel that I get enough 'sharing' through that.

I know I have not been exposed to the library-related advantages of Twitter so there is probably something I am missing but I think I am okay with that. Twitter is not really something I want to pursue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...