Thursday, August 6, 2009

Flickr Apps

I tried several different Flickr mashups - the color picker, jigsaw, calendar and the profile widget. I had no idea that there were so many fun things that you could do with Flickr. All I had used it for in the past was to post pictures for my family to look at.

I am looking forward to trying out some more apps and creating some fun projects for work and home. The calendar app would make some wonderful gifts and the pictures are already there. How simple would that be?

I posted the 50+ resources for using Flickr in the library on my blog. The article contains some great ideas and I will want to refer back to it in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...