Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wrap Up!

Whew! I am done with the Library 2.0 Challenge. It has be a lot of fun and I thank the State Library staff for making this available for us to learn all about the 2.0 stuff that is out there.

I would like to think that I will continue to use this blog, using it for both library related postings and for 'books I have read' postings. That is what a blog should be - documenting what is going on in your life, both personal and professional - just what ever is on your mind at the time.

This whole experience was a great way to 'try out' new sites and to see what is out there. And made me think about the possibilities for our library to use some of these to reach out to our patrons.

Again thanks for the opportunity to learn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...