Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

I am so excited for this book to come out! I read Before I Fall by Ms. Oliver after receiving an ARC from B&N's First Look Book Club and absolutely loved it. I think the premise of the book was very intriguing and it was one that I wanted to read quickly but found myself reading slowly because I didn't want it to end.

Since reading Before I Fall, I have been anxiously waiting for Lauren's  next book. And Delirium is almost here! It sounds like a really great read!!
Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn’t understand that once love -the deliria- blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold. Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the governments demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holoway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy.

But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love.
~~from author's website
Delirium is Lauren Oliver's second book, and also, the first in the Delirium Series. It will be released on February 1st, 2011. 

http://laurenoliverbooks.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...