Monday, January 10, 2011

UR by Stephen King

Ok - once again I got to the end of a SK book and am not sure what just happened. I was enjoying this Kindle version of a book about a Kindle. And I was enjoying the strangeness of the book as only SK can make it. Then the book just ended. 

It was almost like he was tired of writing this book and just wanted to be done so he just ended it. It did not go into that creepy "I'm gonna get ya" place - it just ended. Now, I know some people like a 'happy ending' but come on, this is Stephen King - there are no happy endings in his world. 

So, I guess you would be safe to assume that I am a bit disappointed in this book. Oh well, on to the next book in the Stephen King Reading Challenge.

http://www.stephenking.com/index.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...