Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Moon by Irene N. Watts

I thought that I had a lot of knowledge about the Titanic but this book tells the story from a different perspective from anything else I have read. 

The main character, Louisa, is a young girl of 14 and this is a story about her life with her family before she boards the ship. The reader gets to know her and her family and the struggles they go through to survive life. Louisa was not supposed to go on this ocean trip but circumstances change at the last minute and she has to go as the nanny for the family she is working for.

Even though this is touted as a book about the Titanic, it is a back story to the main story of this young girl in England at the time of the sailing. I really enjoyed this book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...