Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Each week we spotlight the books we've received for review, swapped, won or purchased. 

For Review:   

Year of the Chick by Romi Moondi
Look for my review at the end of January


Won: 

I Heart Vegas (I Heart #4) by Lindsey Kelk 
I won this from Chick Lit Central: The Blog!

 

I also won the e-book 
The Enchantment of Abigail Brown by Mark Waters 
from Word Spelunking


Okay ~~ this is not a book but it is book-related!
My husband bought me a Kindle Fire for Christmas!! 
He wasn't sure if I would like one or not. 

Are you kidding me??!!!!




Happy reading everyone! 

And Happy Holidays!! 

4 comments:

  1. Aahaha, what an awesome husband! The kindle fire looks so shiny - can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice hubby :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great haul happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Heart Vegas sounds really good I hadn't seen that one before! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...