Friday, January 13, 2012

The Joy of Books

When I was little, I always believed that my toys came alive while I was sleeping. Didn't we all? Or maybe this is something I shouldn't have shared ~~ oops.

And now as an adult, I don't have toys anymore (well, not too many anyway) and if they want to party when I am not there, s'okay with me.

What I do have is a ton of books. Wonder if they do anything while I am not there? Hmmmmm, I wonder?

Take a look at this video and see what you think. 
I think it is awesome!! 

After you watch it, 
think about the time it took to film this little clip. 

AMAZING!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hiya - great blog" That clip was amaaazing :) It must of taken hours!

    Jessica from Booked Up!
    http://bookedupbloggers.blogspot.com/
    xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think that my toys and other objects came alive too! The Velveteen Rabbit made me think so for sure! I love this video. I really like when the small book or notepad is reading the larger book. This video is so clever and must have taken ages to create! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...