Sunday, June 17, 2012

Showcase Sunday #4


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea, where we show off the books and eBooks we receive each week. 

Come join the fun!

Won ~~
The Red Book by Deborah Copaken Kogan


Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper 
from Heather McCorkle 

For review ~~

A Healing Heart by Melissa A Hanson

The Roots of the Olive Tree by Courtney Miller Santo

From the library ~~

The Widower's Tale by Julia Glass
I am reading this one for my book group this month. 


What are you showcasing this week?

Leave me a link so I can stop by and check out your books! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice of books. The one with the 150 pounds sounds great. I hope you'll enjoy all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...