Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WWW Wednesdays June 27


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading 

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 

What are you currently reading?

The Widower's Tale by Julia Glass

What did you recently finish reading?

Safe Within by Jean Reynolds Page
My review and a giveaway will be posted tomorrow. 

What do you think you will read next?

Turquoise: A Love Story by Ayshe Talay-Ongan
My review will be posted July 2. 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a link and I'll stop by to check out your reads. 



4 comments:

  1. I like the cover art on Turquoise. It just puts more pressure on the story, though.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the Turquoise cover - very cool!

    My post is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/www-wednesdays-june-27/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise's cover is lovely :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/www-wednesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished - On the Island
    Reading Now - Sharp Objects
    TBR - Dina Silver's Kat Fight!!!

    xx, Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...