Saturday, August 18, 2012

Winners @ The Book Bag


I am happy to announce some winners here 
@ The Book Bag! 

First up are the 2 winners for e-book copies of 
A Healing Heart


#4 Fiery Na - A Healing Heart Facebook Fan 

#7 - Debbie Griffith - A Healing Heart Facebook Fan

Next we have the 3 winners of e-book copies of 
The Black Shard


#9 Monica Gutierrez - The Book Bag Facebook Fan

#11 Lora Campbell Roberts - Easy Entry 
 
#6 Natasha - The Book Bag Facebook Fan

Congrats to all of you!

I will be emailing you soon.

I do have another giveaway going on right now, for a few more days. 

I think this is one of the best books I have read this year!
You can read my thoughts here


Click on the image to enter the giveaway. 
(US/Canada only)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...