Sunday, October 28, 2012

Showcase Sunday #15


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by 
where we show off the books we receive each week.

Come join the fun!

Click on the book covers to find out
more about the books on Goodreads.

Gift

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
A good friend gave me a copy of this book!! Yea!!!! It has been on my TBR list for forever! Now I just have to make sure it goes on the top of that list.

For Review

Vision by Galen Snowden & Cathy Newcomb
I met the author, Cathy at the SD Book Festival last month. I immediately was drawn to this cover. Oh, and the story sounds very intriguing also. She sent me a review copy AND a copy to giveaway!! Stay tuned for that.

 Turning Pages by Trisi Pinkston

Won

The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I won this from the Book Tasty blog. Thanks Christina! 

Swapped from PaperBackSwap
PaperBackSwap was very good to me the past few weeks.
I got several books from my wishlist.

Monarch Beach by Anita Hughes 

 How Lucky You Are by Kristyn Kusek Lewis

Remember Me By Cheryl Robinson

The following 2 books are selections for my book club. I had not heard of either one of them so it will be interesting ~ will I like them or not?

The Lake, the River & the Other Lake by Steve Amick


Nothing Daunted: the Unexpected Education of Two Society Girls in the West by Dorothy Wickenden


What are you showcasing this week?

Leave me a comment or a link so I can stop by and check out your books!

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I've only read The Night Circus out of the books that you mentioned.

    I hope that you enjoy it.

    Happy Reading.

    Please check out my haul for this week at http://resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/showcase-sundayletterbox-lovestacking_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to get a copy of The Maze Runner - I've been meaning to read it for ages! Lovely haul! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...