Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WWW Wednesdays February 27, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

The Truth about Love and Lightning by Susan McBride

The Next Always by Nora Roberts
(Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #1)
(audio book)

What did you recently finish reading?


Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry
Book group met last night. Mixed thoughts among the group on this one. I liked it but didn't love it. 


Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman by Elizabeth Buchan
My book group will be meeting tomorrow to discuss this one. I liked the story but it didn't blow me away.

What do you think you will read next?

When I See You by Katherine Owen 
I just love this cover and I can't wait to get started on this one.

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar
for my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Susan, I've heard a lot lately about The Truth about Love & Lightning. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great books:) I'm reading Send by Patty Blount. Just finished reading Perks of Being a Wallflower, Boyfriends,Burritos, and an Ocean of Trouble by Nancy Rue, and Things Change by Patrick Jones. I'm planning on reading Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday next- but I have a whole stack of books on my read shelf so that could change. What fun :) Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting books. I haven't heard of these, except for Nora Roberts. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing and happy reading.

    Katie ~ TurnersAnticsWWW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...