Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WWW Wednesdays April 24, 2013


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads
for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

Baker Towers by Jennifer Haigh
I will be rereading this one (refreshing my memory). My book group won copies so we are reading it this month.

The Lake, the River & the Other Lake by Steve Amick
This is for one of my book groups. I am about 1/2 of the way through it. We ended up not meeting this week so I'll just keep reading reading.

What did you recently finish reading?

The Karmic Connection by Libby Mercer
Enjoyed it! I will be posting my thoughts on Thursday.

This is the Story of a Happy Marriage by Ann Patchett
(audio)

What do you think you will read next?

I am not sure what I am going to read after I finish what I have started. I have a little time before I have a review book on the calendar so I'll probably just pick up something fun that is sitting on my shelf. 

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.

And be sure to check out the sidebar
for my current giveaways!

7 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Perfect Timing by Catherine Anderson. I recently finished reading Reflection Point by Emily March. I'm not sure what I'll read next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Both of these books are on my TBR list. Ahhhh, someday.

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love the look of The Karmic Connection. Great cover. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed that Ann Patchett! I must go look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking at the Jennifer Haigh books, haven't tried them yet but they seem interesting...will look forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Ann Patchet but I haven't read that one. I'll have to look into it. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WWW.

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post! first time i am going to bookmark post of any other person on my social accounts but i like this
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...