Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Look Back at My Reading World of 2013

I love Goodreads! You can create all kinds on montages featuring the books you read or want to read or just about anything having to do with books. 

Featured below are the books I read in 2013. I was able to get 112 books off of my TBR list this past year. But I think I added 3 or 4 times that many to the list. *sigh* 

So many books, so little time! 

So here are the covers of the 112 books I read in 2013. These were some amazing reads! I can't wait to get started on my 2014 list! 



My books-read-in-2013 book montage

The Night Circus
Quinn
A Christmas Carol: An Original Performance
A Can of Peas
Paris Adieu
Ignite
Sugar Spun Sister
The End of the Affair
Candlelight Christmas
North Pole Reform School
Bad Girls
Miss Kane's Christmas
Almost Always
Deja Blue
Ruby Blue
Beautiful Beautiful
Jubilee's Journey
A Nantucket Christmas
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Hijack in Abstract












Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. I love the montage! You are a way better reader than I am. I started out with a 2013 goal of 50 book, modified it to 40, then fell short by 7 books. Very sad :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I love seeing all those wonderful book covers and reminiscing about the great reads I enjoyed. It's okay that you fell short in your reading, you just keep writing. BTW, I just downloaded your new book, Haunted. It sounds AMAZING! I'm going to go post about it being free on my FB page. It's probably going to be my next read. I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. It is really amazing to me, when I see it all laid out like this, what great stories I read and what wonderful authors I connected with this past year. I hope you have a great 2014 reading world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...