Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WWW Wednesdays October 22, 2014


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What are you currently reading?

If I Stay by Gayle Forman


Duma Key by Stephen King (audio-book)

What did you recently finish reading?

The Cape Ann by Faith Sullivan
This is very much a character driven story and rather slow compared to the other books I have been reading lately. Still, it was good. Book club will be discussing it later this week. 

Specter (Debt Collector #11) by Susan Kaye Quinn
The goodness of this series never ends! 

The Fool (Virtual Arcana 0) by Karen Amanda Hooper
This was great! I can't wait for the rest of the series!

Wraith (Debt Collector #10) by Susan Kaye Quinn
I love this series! You can read my thoughts here

What do you think you will read next?

I'm not sure what's next. I finally got my books out of boxes this past week, after our move. That is such a nice feeling. Now hubby just needs to get the shelves up so I can get them off the floor. Anyway, now that they are out where I can see them, I am just going to see what title jumps out at me and read it.

What's on your WWW this week?

Leave me a comment and
I'll stop by to check out your reads.


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,

    I shall be interested to know what you think of the Stephen King book. I have it on my 'Want To Read' list following recommendations from several other readers. I haven't read any King books for several years, as he suddenly seemed to switch to fantasy / science fiction stories, which are not genres I particularly enjoy. 'Duma Key' sounds much more like the King style I know and love!

    Thanks for sharing and good luck with getting those shelves up!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Yvonne! Duma Key is a great story and I am loving listening to it. It is starting to get that creepiness to it which is pure SK. Have you read his book 11/22/63? I loved that one! A mixture of history and time travel.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...