Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Reading World Wednesday February 4, 2015


Clicking on the book covers will take you to Goodreads for more information about the books listed below.

What I'm currently reading

Of Love and Magic (boxed set - 5 authors)
I am a huge fan of Cami Checkett and she has one of the stories in this set. Perfect read for Valentine's Day, don't ya think?.

Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn (audio book)
Wonderful!

What I recently finish reading


Beta read Bette Lee Crosby's newest story, The Memory House
No cover yet. I love her stories!! 

Two for the Heart (Stories in Pairs, Set 1) by Ekta R. Garg
Interesting concept for a series from this author. My thoughts will be posted soon. 

Wedding Cake (A Culinary Mystery #12) by Josi S. Kilpack 
Love this series! And it somes to an end with this one. My thoughts and a giveaway are here

When We Fall by Emily Liebert
Book club loved this one. Yay! My thoughts will be posted soon.

What I think I'll read next

Mean Streak by Sandra Brown
I haven't read one of her books in quite awhile. I loved her stories before and I am excited to read this one. 

What's going on in your reading world this week?

Leave me a link or comment below and I'll check out your reading world. 


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...