Monday, August 3, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? August 3, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Journey, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

We Never Asked for Wings
by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
I loved her previous book, The Language of Flowers.

Dead Case in Deadwood (Deadwood #3)
by Ann Charles (audio book)
The continuing saga of Violet Parker - love it! Go check out my giveaway for book #1 in this great series. 

What I recently finished reading

Nantucket Sisters
by Nancy Thayer
What a great beach read! My thoughts will be posted soon. 

Up To I Do
by Samantha March
A great chick-lit story. My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

What I am going to read next

Her Sister's Shoes
by Ashley Farley 
Can't wait to get started on this one!

I love my reading world!
What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading The Reluctant Midwife of Hope River by Patricia Harman. Excellent book, a five star read for me. Her first book The Midwife of Hope River was great too. I feel like her characters are written in such a strong way - even at their weakest moments.

    Next up for me is an ARC of A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis. I'm 85 pages in and hooked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...