Monday, September 21, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? September 21, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Journey, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading/listening to

Smoke
by Catherine McKenzie
I have read all of Catherine's books and I am loving this one too.


The Seacrest
by Aaron Paul Lazar (audio-book)

What I recently finished reading

Moonlight on Butternut Lake: A Novel (The Butternut Lake Trilogy #3)
by Mary McNear 
What a great story. You can read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

All the Difference
by Leah Ferguson

I love my reading life!
What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...