Monday, September 28, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? September 28, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Journey, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads. 

What I'm currently reading/listening to


The Sparrow Sisters: A Novel
by Ellen Herrick
Started this one when we were traveling in the evening cause I could read it on my Kindle. My thoughts will be posted on October 7th.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25574782-pretty-girls
Pretty Girls
by Karin Slaughter
Love her books! My thoughts will be posted October 6th. 


The Seacrest
by Aaron Paul Lazar (audio-book)
Had some great listening time in the car on our vacation so I was able to really get into this book. Love it.

What I recently finished reading


All the Difference
by Leah Ferguson
What an interesting way to tell a story. My thoughts will be posted soon.

Smoke
by Catherine McKenzie
Another great story by Catherine! My thoughts will be posted soon.

What I am going to read next

Beach Wedding
by Bella Cruise

I love my reading life!
What's going on in your reading world this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. I read Devil's Lake by Aaron Paul Lazar and really enjoyed it. After I started reading it, I discovered it was set in Devil's Lake, WI. I grew up in Milwaukee and camped at Devil's Lake. I even struck up a correspondence with the author -- nice guy and pleasant to chat with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 'met' Aaron through Facebook and he does seem very nice. I love the pictures that he posts there too. I loved Devil's Lake and can't wait to read Devil's Creek. Thanks for stopping by, Mona!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...