Monday, November 16, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? November 16, 2015


Hello! Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Date, is where we share what we have read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week. It’s a great way to see what others are reading and to discover books to add to your own To Be Read list. You never know where that next great read may come from!

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads.

What I'm currently reading/listening to

First & Goal (Queen of the League, #1)
by Laura Chapman
My thoughts will be posted Thursday.

Christmas Bliss (Weezie and Bebe Mysteries #4)
by Mary Kay Andrews

What I recently finished reading

The Torment Of Rachel Ames
by Jeff Gunhus
Wow, just wow! My thoughts will be posted later this week. 

Inconceivable!
by Tegan Wren
My thoughts will be posted later today. 

Clutch: A Novel
by Lisa Becker
Loved this one! And there is a giveaway you can enter.
Click here. 

The Language of Hoofbeats
by Catherine Ryan Hyde (audio-book)
Catherine's books are always wonderful.

What I am going to read next

A Dictionary of Mutual Understanding
by Jackie Copleton

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas Bliss looks like fun, I enjoyed one of her mystery books recently. Haven't read one with these particular characters though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...