Monday, February 22, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? February 22, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

I have been sick for the past couple of weeks and it turned into a sinus infection. I got me some drugs and I'm finally starting to feel better. This has impacted my reading life and especially my review postings. I hope to get caught up on all that real soon.

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads.

What I'm currently reading/listening to

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23281626-the-invention-of-wings
The Invention of Wings
by Sue Monk Kidd
This is for my book club this week. I loved her book, The Secret Life of Bees.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22529254-the-girl-on-the-train
The Girl on the Train
by Paula Hawkins
(audiobook)
I am almost done with this and it has been interesting to listen to. And now my book group has selected it for a read later this year. I can't wait to see what the others think. I have heard such varying opinions about it.

What I recently finished

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25894060-keep-me-posted
Keep Me Posted
by Lisa Beazley
Got this from FirstToRead. My thoughts will be posted soon.

What I am going to read next

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28793180-breaking-the-story
Breaking the Story
by Ashley Farley
I love Ashley's stories and I'm excited to start this one.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23245684-the-apple-orchard
The Apple Orchard (Bella Vista Chronicles #1)
by Susan Wiggs 
(audiobook)
I think this will be my next listen.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed The Girl on the Train...and your post reminded me that I still have The Apple Orchard unread on Pippa...must correct that!

    Keep Me Posted looks intriguing...thanks for sharing, and enjoy.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed it too. Actually it was great on audiobook. Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Sorry you've been sick, sinus infection is so hard to get rid of. I bet The Apple Orchard will be great on audio, I loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn. I mistakenly got the abridged edition of this. I usually avoid them at all costs. I hope I don't feel like I am missing anything. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.

      Delete
  3. Loved The Invention of Wings. It was a book club read. We all liked it.

    I never did get finished with The Girl On The Train.

    Enjoy the rest of this week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Elizabeth! I loved listening to TGOTT. It will be interesting to see what my book group thinks. I could see it going either way. Happy reading!

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...