Monday, March 21, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 21, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

More snow yesterday and then sunshine today. Ups and downs but we're getting there. Nice weather is just around the corner, right? 

I started putting books up on my new bookshelves. Yay!! 

I found a great app called Libib for keeping track of my books. I just scan them into the app from my phone as I put them on the shelves. I set up separate 'libraries' within the app to help me organize them. So far, I have one for 'Special Authors' - those authors I've made a special connection with and whose books hold a special place in my heart. I also have one set up for my 'Book Club' selections. Hopefully this will help me keep track of what I have to read and I won't have them just piled up on a table. And then I have just a plain 'Library' which is basically all the rest of my books. I am sure I will think of additional groups as I go along. Maybe one for ARCs? And ... I think this will be an excellent way for me to find those duplicate copies that I have that I don't even know. 

Let me know if you've used this app. I would love to hear what others are doing with it.

Click on the book image to read more on Goodreads.

What I'm currently reading/listening to

Gracie's Song
Gracie's Song
by Michelle Schlicher

17267191
Better Off Dead in Deadwood (Deadwood #4)
by Ann Charles
(audiobook)
Love this Deadwood series!

What I recently finished

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29020850-walking-sam
Walking Sam
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
Loved it! My thoughts will be posted later this week.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25894055-lies-and-other-acts-of-love
Lies and Other Acts of Love
by Kristy Woodson Harvey
Another wonderful story! My thoughts will be posted this week.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23245684-the-apple-orchard
The Apple Orchard (Bella Vista Chronicles #1)
by Susan Wiggs
(audiobook)

What I am going to read next

15808372
The Wisdom of Hair
by Kim Boykin
This is my next book club read. It should be a fun read.

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. Lies & Other Acts of Love looks tempting to me....and The Apple Orchard is one that has been hiding out on Pippa, my Kindle. Must bring it out!

    Thanks for sharing...and enjoy the new app. I've never heard of it.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I have to ask. You refer to Pippa, your Kindle. Did you name your Kindle? If so, that is adorable. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Oh, yay! Glad you're enjoying Lies and Other Acts of Love!! xoxo Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely reading week.

    ENJOY this week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth. I have been having an amazing readling life right now.

      Delete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...