Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco by Eileen Wacker ~ My Thoughts

24425953

Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco

Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco by Eileen Wacker
Illustrated by Alan Low
Series: Fujimini Adventure Series # 6
Kindle Edition, 56 pages
Published February 7th 2013 by ONCEKids

Today most of the pandas are preparing for the New Year’s celebration. They are sweeping and cleaning, planting flowers and writing wishes on ribbons. But Rainbow Panda really wants to be a hero and has an explosive plan. Can Rainbow Panda convince others to join him? Will he become a hero or just get everyone in a lot of trouble?


My thoughts about Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco ~~

Rainbow Panda and the Firecracker Fiasco is a very delightful, colorful story. I love Rainbow Panda, even though he does cause a little trouble. He's just trying to help and to have a little fun. My grandchilden and I had a wonderful time reading this book together and I am sure it will be one we will read over and over again. 


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...