Monday, October 10, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? October 10, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Small Great Things is a great read but it is a long one so I haven't made much progress on my TBR list. I set it aside for a bit to read book #3 in the Sweeney Sisters series. Love that author!

This week is going to be busy personally as some of my kids are going to Vegas and we have grandkiddo duty. Wish me luck! We'll have to pick them up from The Club, football practice, showers, dinner, homework, bedtime, breakfasts, and then off to school to start it all over again. It's been awhile since we've done this whole parenting thing so I'm hoping we just keep them alive.... and they don't get an 'F' in school. LOL.
                                         
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!  

What I'm currently reading/listening to

28594924
The Opposite of Everyone
by Joshilyn Jackson

28587957
Small Great Things
by Jodi Picoult

30625192
Meanwhile, Back in Deadwood (Deadwood #6)
by Ann Charles
(audiobook)

What I recently finished

31684773
Boots and Bedlam (Sweeney Sisters #3)
by Ashley Farley

What I am going to read next

Mixing It Up 
by Tracie Banister

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll do fine with the grandkids. It sounds like it will be fun and busy. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear we are busier now with grandkid then when we had our own kids. But I love it and am so blessed to have them all so close. Thanks for stopping by Kathy, and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Have fun with your grandkids! My kids stayed with their grandparents last weekend and everyone had a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! We always have fun and it's nice to have some one-on-one with them. Have a great week and happy reading!

      Delete
  3. All the best for grandparents duty, I so admire all those wonderful grandparents out there. I see them in my own family and applaud. Some great reads - I did enjoy the Jackson book on audio and one day I'll read the Piccoult book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE being a grandparent and we are so lucky that they all love so close. We just got a call tonight from the 7 year old asking for a sleepover this weekend. I love that they love staying with us.

      The Picoult book is very good and deals with a very hard subject, but then most of her books do. I am just starting Jackson's book but am liking it so far. Thanks for stopping by, Kathryn. Happy reading.

      Delete
  4. My grandparents lived at least a 5-hour flight away when I was growing up, so there definitely wasn't a lot of grandparent duty going on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...