Monday, October 17, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? October 17, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Another busy, busy week! All of the grandkiddos survived. Yay!

The weather has been beautiful here and I have tried to take time to enjoy it before the cold stuff starts. We have a wonderful group of neighbors here at the townhouses we moved into 2 1/2 years ago. I makes me sad when the weather gets cold and we don't get together on our patios for after-work socializing. Guess we'll just have to be better about planning something special with everybody.
         
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!  

What I'm currently reading/listening to

Mixing It Up 
by Tracie Banister

31820319
Two from Isaac's House: A Story of Promises
by Normandie Fischer 
(audiobook)

What I recently finished

30625192
Meanwhile, Back in Deadwood (Deadwood #6)
by Ann Charles
(audiobook)

28594924
The Opposite of Everyone
by Joshilyn Jackson
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

28587957
Small Great Things
by Jodi Picoult
Fabulous story. Read my thoughts here. 

What I am going to read next

31560374
Come This Way
by Michelle Schlicher
I'm excited to read this one!

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

6 comments:

  1. HEY! Just posted my review on The Opposite of Everyone! - come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet - on my way over. Thanks for stopping by today.

      Delete
  2. I loved The Opposite of Everyone on audio, look forward to seeing what you thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking assortment of books. I'm curious about Small Great Things as I recently read my first book by this author. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Opposite of Everyone. Good picks this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some great books there - I hope you enjoy Come This Way - it looks interesting. :)

    Di @ Book Reviews by Di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...