Monday, October 24, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? October 24, 2016


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!  

What I'm currently reading/listening to

32187397
Three & Out (Queen of the League #3)
by Laura Chapman

31820319
Two from Isaac's House: A Story of Promises
by Normandie Fischer 
(audiobook)

What I recently finished

Mixing It Up 
by Tracie Banister
What a fun read! My thought are here

28960161
Inheriting Edith: A Novel
by Zoe Fishman
My thought will be posted tomorrow. 

What I am going to read next

31560374
Come This Way
by Michelle Schlicher

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?


Be sure to check the sidebar for my current giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. Mixing It Up looks like it would be a fun, light-hearted read! Here's what I'm reading this week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2016/10/what-im-reading-october-24-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been noticing Inheriting Edith, and it is now bookmarked on Amazon. Enjoy your week, and thanks for sharing.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your reading week. All your books are unknown to me, but that is the best - finding out about different authors and books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're enjoying the listen, Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...