Monday, June 12, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? June 12, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

33291313
One Wrong Turn: A Novel
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
I love Deanna's stories! My thoughts will be posted on pub day, June 20th. Watch for a big giveaway then too. 😉

33398799
Say Goodbye for Now
by Catherine Ryan Hyde

What I recently finished

32075474
The Beach at Painter's Cove
by Shelley Noble
Read my thoughts here.

35217439
Destination Wedding
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
(audio-book)
My review of the book is here.

34593242
Kim vs the Mean Girl
by Meredith Schorr
Read my thoughts here.

31393997
He Said/She Said
by Erin Kelly
Read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

32604384
The Good Widow
by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, loved He Said/She Said, and now I'm ogling The Good Widow. (I seem to be finding a lot of books with "widow" in the title!).

    The Beach at Painter's Cove looks delicious.

    Enjoy your reading, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books. The move is really happening. We have temporary housing squared away and most of our home library in storage now. Come see what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover for fun.
    My review book that I'm reading is His Guilt by Shelley Shepard Gray.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...