Monday, June 19, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? June 19, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

6433046
Twisted Tree
by Kent Meyers
This is our book club pick for later this week.

33398799
Say Goodbye for Now
by Catherine Ryan Hyde

What I recently finished

30621975
Hometown Harbor: The Beginning: Prequel to Book 1 of the Hometown Harbor Series
by Tammy L. Grace
Book #5 in this series comes out today. Check out my spotlight post here and be sure to enter my giveaway for a copy, thanks to Tammy. This prequel is FREE on Amazon and it enticed me to want to read more.  

32604384
The Good Widow
by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke
Read my thoughts here. 💕

33291313
One Wrong Turn: A Novel
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow. 💓
Watch for a big giveaway then too. 😉

What I am going to read next

32054095
The Child
by Fiona Barton

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. These are all new to me but all look good. I hope you enjoy this week's pick. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eager to get The Child...and The Good Widow looks very tempting, too.

    Enjoy! Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like Twisted Tree, you might also like The Death of Bernadette Lefthand by Ronald B. Querry.

    Summer vacation has begun and so has the extreme heat. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...