Monday, June 26, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? June 26, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Oh my gosh, where did the weekend go? I need another SundayI am not ready to go back to work. We had a full 2 days of kids and grandkids. Among other things we had 4 softball games (the 9 year old's team won the championshipyay!!), a birthday party for the 3 year old, and a sleep over with the 8 year old and the 6 month old. I'm exhausted! 

Needless to say, I virtually got no reading time in and very little online time. Hubby is leaving this morning for about 4-5 days and I am looking forward to getting in some quality reading time and I only having to cook if I want to. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

29482259
The Eagle Tree
by Ned Hayes
Book club pick for later this week.

33398799
Say Goodbye for Now
by Catherine Ryan Hyde

What I recently finished

32054095
The Child
by Fiona Barton
My thoughts will be posted tomorrow.

6433046
Twisted Tree
by Kent Meyers
This one was a DNF for me. I loved The Work of Wolves but just could not get into this one. I cleaned out a closet to avoid reading this—that's not good. 😞

What I am going to read next

32887869
A Paris All Your Own: Bestselling Women Writers on the City of Light
18 authors, edited by Eleanor Brown

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

7 comments:

  1. That is a very busy weekend! I hope you enjoy the quiet and reading time this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Child coming tomorrow! Pre-ordered. I loved the author's previous book, The Widow.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some clear reading time and no cooking unless you desire sounds perfect! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids and I are home while my husband is on a business trip. I seem busier without him than with him. It's been a busy week with a cracked toilet, day camp, and paperwork for cross country. Come see what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was on vacation last week and it rained most days so I got a lot of great reading time which I loved. I finished 4 books which is unheard of most of the time for me. See What I've read this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading The Memory of You by Catherine West.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Paris all your Own is the one I'd like to get hold of.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...