Monday, June 5, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? June 5, 2017


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's an opportunity to visit other blogs and to comment on their reads. And ... you can add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

**************************************

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week. Happy reading!

What I'm currently reading/listening to

31393997
He Said/She Said
by Erin Kelly 

35217439
Destination Wedding
by Deanna Lynn Sletten
(audio-book)

What I recently finished

32570473
The Sunshine Sisters
by Jane Green
Read my thoughts here.

34731544
The Beach Inn
by Joanne DeMaio
Read my thoughts here.

33389838
Allie and Bea: A Novel
by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Read my thoughts here.

What I am going to read next

34593242
Kim vs the Mean Girl
by Meredith Schorr

I really love my reading life!

What are you reading this week?

*************************

Be sure to check the sidebar for all of my current giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Haven't read any of your books. The Sunshine Sister seems to poplar, have saw it on several blogs. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finishing up listening to The Book of Dragons and am continuing the graphic novel Boxers & Saints about the Boxer resistance in China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your books. Armchair Book Expo, getting ready to move, drama club, and a volunteers' tea. Come see what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for leaving me a comment! Every single one means a whole lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...